Travel Advisor – Wilmington Office
Travel Advisors are highly compensated with several making over $100,000+ per year. Your compensation would be based on experience in the field & how quickly you learn our successful management of vacation experiences.
Wilmington, DE 19803
Accent on Travel – Where Travel is a Profession and Not just a Pastime
Our award-winning travel company, Accent on Travel, located in Wilmington, DE is looking for the right person to be considered a professional Travel Advisor. To be successful in your new role, you will need to come equipped with the desire to help others, be detail oriented by nature, enjoy working directly with the public, and possibly have successful sales experience in your past career. Those with a discerning nature are especially successful in the industry. This is an in-office, full-time position working with the management, fellow team members, and independently. Our people enjoy great pay, profit sharing, career advancement, professional development, sponsored certifications and insurance, free trips, and SO much more.
Wake Up to Working Somewhere Wonderful!
As a Travel Advisor, you have the opportunity to enrich people’s lives through travel. Our travel portfolio of 1st class, luxury, and adventure travel will be your assets to help our guests choose the right experience for them. In most cases, you will be the 1st impression of Accent on Travel by helping those who reach out to us initially. You will have the fulfillment of following up with guests post travel to hear the rave reviews from your efforts. As a Travel Advisor, your days will be filled with a variety of tasks so you will never have another ‘boring day at the office’:
- You will be taking calls and following up with those who express interest in our offerings via online, on the phone, or in person.
- You will arrange travel plans and provide exemplary customer service so that you build lasting relationships and customers who value us as their partner in all of their travel needs so much that they refer their friends and relatives.
- You will have access to our exceptional portfolio of reputable network of worldwide travel providers and professionals to find and acquire the best travel experiences available.
- You will be their ‘friend in travel’ giving them legitimate recommendations, troubleshooting when necessary, and providing advocacy when plans have to change.
- We provide you mentorship, cutting edge technology, relevant platforms and apps, and ongoing professional development opportunities so that you provide world-class customer service to advance your career and personal travel experiences to enhance your life.
- We provide you opportunities to apply for national recognition in the travel industry and in the public’s eye.
- You should have a positive outlook on your future.
- You need to be driven, patient with training, and self-motivated.
- You must be willing to embrace technology, be already computer literate, and possess superior communication skills.
- You would like to physically ‘go to work’ in a 1st class ‘team’ office environment in a typical Monday – Friday work schedule.
- You enjoy meeting new people as well as creating fun filled long lasting relationships with the public as well as fellow travel industry professionals.
Ten Awesome Reasons to Love Being a Travel Advisor at Accent on Travel
- We provide you with a great compensation package and a $1500 bonus on your 90th workday.
- We are proud of our inclusive company culture, where we utilize our unique gifts, recognize exemplary attitudes and stellar performances.
- We believe in work life balance, so you’ll have a total of 22 paid days off work your first year (including holidays, 2 weeks of PTO, and your birthday!).
- Your health & wellness is a priority for us. Accent on Travel will subsidize your medical insurance plan of choice starting Day 1 if you are currently uninsured or losing your insurance due to job movement.
- Top performers enjoy travel hosting and career advancement opportunities, chances for pay raises, promotions, and ongoing professional development.
- We fund your continued industry standard education and certification.
- We prepare for your future by giving you access to 401(k) plan and matching contributions. (Matching eligibility starts your 2nd year)
- We take you on team trips and send you to some of the most popular places around the world to expand your travel experience.
- We recognize dedication and good work ethic. Our team enjoys profit sharing thanks to every individual’s consistent effort.
- Did we mention travel benefits? Annual team conferences, educational travel, stipends to select where you want to go, paid time off to enjoy it, and discounts galore!
Continue Your Travel Advisor Journey with Us by Applying Today!
Send your resume to [email protected] or submit it via our website, that’s it! We’ll be in touch soon, likely within 1 – 5 business days, if you appear to be a great match for our team and position.
About Accent on Travel in Wilmington, Delaware
Accent on Travel creates exclusive and luxury vacation experiences for families, couples, solo travelers & groups. Our travel team has been in the business over 33 years and we’re still going and growing strong. We tailor travel plans to our clients’ preferences, style of travel, and places to stay and see. We don’t provide “ordinary” travel experiences, we arrange enriching and memorable journeys that bring clients’ deepest travel desires and escapes into reality so that they experience new cultures, connections, and cultivate new ways of thinking and being. The Accent on Travel team does more than just advise on travel, we create real life magic!